Law enforcement agencies, private trucking companies and even school districts have a new technological tool that allows them to detect drunk drivers in eight seconds with a cell phone.
''Man of Steel,'' starring British-born Henry Cavill in the first Superman movie released in seven years, carried a hefty budget of $225 million and took in a total of $125 million through Sunday including early screenings, according to BoxOffice.com.
''It's good to be home,'' the first lady told a cheering audience of schoolchildren before the Riverdance performance. ''You are surrounded by such a beautiful country.''
(Reuters) - Does Egypt face a new revolution?
Parker scored a team-high 26 points in front of an adoring crowd that was showering him with ''M-V-P'' chants as the Spurs rolled to a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series.
- Drugs sold at tire repair business
- Tire repair businesses will now need to pay fee
- McPherson and Del Mar, the most dangerous intersection
- Supreme Court invalidates Arizona voter registration law
- FBI digs up field near Detroit in search for Jimmy Hoffa's body